To create increased impact in the health and research industries and to help www.EndBrainCancer.org reach its goal of moving forward from an annual $350,000 501 (c)3 non-profit organization to a $2M 501 (c)3 non-profit social enterprise organization, the End Brain Cancer Initiative’s (EBCI’s) Board of Directors is growing and is currently seeking the following positions and skills to join our U.S. Board:
- Attorney specializing in 501 (c)3 non-profit governance
- Attorney specializing in Service Contracts and Contract Negotiations
- Philanthropist – make introductions to large donors within their network who desire to financially support EBCI’s Mission at $50,000 annually
- Development Director – develop/implement/execute/manage a Development/Individual Donor Program with goal of bringing into EBCI to support mission & capacity $250,000 annually in new revenue
- TV Media Specialist – advance mission/disease education via utilizing own network for media appearances/speaking engagements, etc.
- Health Insurance Benefits VP for a large U.S. Health Insurance company and/or large U.S. Employer
If you are the right fit, please send Cover Letter and Resume directly to Dellann@EndBrainCancer.org. The End Brain Cancer Initiative and I thank you in advance for your desire to serve in order to grow patient access and EBCI’s capacity, sustainability and IMPACT.
Dellann Elliott Mydland
President & Board Chair
The EndBrainCancer Initiative | Chris Elliott Fund