Hear from the Experts
Did you miss our 2023 Know All Your Treatment Options Event or our August 2023 National Caregiver Event? You can still hear from the experts on topics such as new research, clinical trials, caregiver resources, and more by watching videos from the events.
Watch video presentations from our 2023 Know All Your Treatment Options event such as:
- Dr. Thomas Lechner, Vice President, Medical Affairs at Ono Pharma US, discussing Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma (PCNSL) and the PROSPECT Trial.
- Dr. John Hood, Founder, CEO & Executive Chairman, Endeavor BioMedicines, discussing Advances in Precision Medicine/Therapies,Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Testing & Breaking Barriers with Clinical Trials.
- Norman LaFrance, MD, ME, FACP, FACNP, FACNM, Chief Medical Officer, SVP of Plus Therapeutics, sharing a novel targeted radiotherapeutic for Brain Cancer: the ReSPECT Trials.
- Dr. Leo Lustgarten Neurosurgeon, Radiosurgeon, Medical Director, Neurosurgery and Neuro-Oncology at Novocure, with an introduction to Tumor Treating Fields Therapy.
- Dr. Jay McCracken, Neurosurgical Oncologist with the Piedmont Brain Tumor Center, discussing GammaTile Therapy: a head start in the fight against brain tumors.
- Dr. David Andrews, Co-Founder and Chief Medical Officer, Imvax, sharing a Phase 2b Study of IGV-001 in Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma.
Watch video presentations from our August 2023 National Caregiver Event such as:
- Laura Dill, Author of "Daughter," discussing how she embraced the difficult journey of caring for two parents with glioblastoma.
- Ashley Bridwell, LCSW, Barrow Neurological Institute, discussing the role of neuro rehabilitation for survivors and other helpful resources for caregivers.
- Carol Tillery, EBCI Board Member & Caretaker, discussing community care versus self-care.
- Alexandra Berkovits, MSW, LCSW with the Brain Tumor Network, discussing important tools for caregivers.