standard-title “LGG Roundtable” – Patient Disease Education Meeting & Event
This event has an incredibly important goal of capturing the unmet needs and gaps in education along with the care of those receiving the Low Grade Glioma (LGG) diagnosis. Meet our panel of LGG patients and caregivers who have stories to share, information it give, and support to offer!
Islam Hassan, M.D, Servier Pharmaceuticals
Islam Hassan, M.D., works at Servier pharmaceuticals as medical/clinical lead for the Vorasidenib glioma efforts in the Late Stage & Life Cycle Management Department. He is a radiologist by training with experience in the application of medical imaging in clinical research settings and the development of imaging response markers in brain tumors.
HEAR PATIENT STORIES
Hear from LGG patients who have walked the walk and are able to talk the talk. Find out ways to process and live with your diagnosis. Learn how to communicate with caregivers. Submit your questions in advance so the Patient Panel has a chance to answer them!
LIVE ON ZOOM
This event will be hosted virtually via the Zoom online platform. Those who register will receive additional event details including how to join, via the confirmation email.
Pre-Registration required. Registration closes the evening of October 14th, at 9:00pm pst.
- 10:00am – 10:10am – Welcome, Purpose, & Agenda Review
- 10:10am – 10:30am – Guest Patient Panel Introductions
- 10:30am – 10:45am – LGG Presentation by Servier
- 10:45am – 10:50am – Patient Story Video
- 10:50am – 11:15am – Moderators will ask the Guest Patient Panel the any questions that were included on the event registration forms. Some of the things that will be discussed are: “What does an LGG Disease Education Program look like?”, “What is missing in today’s LGG Disease Education information?”, “What are the Panel’s thoughts on waiting for a LGG to turn into a more cancerous tumor?
- 11:15am – 11:25am – Open Discussion/Q&A
- 11:25am – 11:30am – Next Steps & Wrap Up
Thank you to our company and individual supporters!