Donate to Change a Life…Save a Life
The EndBrainCancer Initiative / Chris Elliott Fund believes advocating for patients should not be a financial burden. As a 501(c)(3) not for profit organization, we provide all of our services 100% free of charge. The only way we are able to do this is through the kindness and philanthropic support of our donors. Currently we average more than 7,500 inquiries per month. The need and demand significantly exceeds our current capacity. Your financial support can make a vital difference in the life of a brain cancer patient and his or her family. Here are a few ways you can work with us and change a brain tumor patient’s life:
- Gifts of Cash The most convenient method of giving to EBC/CEF is through a check payable to Chris Elliott Fund or through our online donation platform. An online gift is the perfect way to memorialize a loved one or friend who has been affected by a brain tumor. You may direct your gift to a specific CEF program or leave it unrestricted which will allow CEF to use your gift where it is needed most. All cash gifts are tax deductible.
- The EndBrain Cancer Initiative is Guidestar Platinum: Platinum status is the highest level of recognition offered by GuideStar. GuideStar Platinum encourages nonprofit organizations to share their progress and results in important new ways—moving way beyond simplistic financial ratios—to reflect the changes organizations are making in the world. Click on the Guidestar Platinum logo for detailed information about The EndBrainCancer Initiative.
- Support Change – Become a Member of the EndBrainCancer Initiative You can become a member of the EBC Initiative through a monthly commitments. We have various tiers for individuals, companies and others to be involved and support change. These include levels with public recognition and other benefits. Learn More
- Event & Program Sponsorship The Chris Elliott Fund offers many opportunities to get involved throughout the year. The best way to do this is through our many events and program sponsorships. There are opportunities for every business type and every budget. Review our sponsorship packet for various ways to get involved in our awareness events and community education initiatives. Learn More About Event Sponsorship
There are many other ways to contribute to the EndBrainCancer Initiative / Chris Elliott Fund through different giving opportunities. If any of the below is of interest to you please contact us for more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (425) 663-9830.
- Gift of Securities Marketable securities, held in a donor’s brokerage or trust account, may be transferred ot the Chris Elliott Fund by following the process outlined in this form (download pdf here). Please fill out the form and follow the instructions for submission. Please don’t hesitate to contact us about where your gift will be making a difference.
- Gift to a Fund or Foundation Individual foundation accounts can also be set up with the End Brain Cancer Initiative such as the Megan L. Patton Fund. To learn more, please contact us at email@example.com
- Gifts In-Kind Gifts of this nature may include professional services or office equipment and other items of value. This type of gift can provide a great tax deduction while benefiting the Chris Elliott Fund. Please email or call us to finalize an in-kind donation.
- Shop in the name of the EndBrainCancer Initiative with Amazon Smile Our Link at Amazon Smile