If you or a loved one need our services, please don’t hesitate to contact us today:
- CLICK HERE to fill out a Patient & Advocacy & Inquiry Form where you can share your needs and concerns with our Case Management & Referral Services team.
- Call us at 425-444-2215.
- Send us an email. firstname.lastname@example.org
In response to the COVID-19 crisis, we are now offering our one-on-one personalized consultations utilizing our new secure Telehealth platform. We schedule these consultations with you in advance, and provide you with the login information to connect with us via smartphone, tablet, or personal computer. Or you may want to connect with us via Zoom or Skype.
We are always taking new patients and we are here to help!
You can also connect with the EndBrainCancer community through Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram where we continually provide updates of the latest in the world of brain tumors to help you throughout your brain tumor journey.
The “Direct Connect” Program of the EndBrainCancer Initiative provides brain tumor patients, whether newly diagnosed or battling a brain tumor recurrence, with detailed information, resources and support via our secure telehealth platform, phone or email.
Our Clinical Research Nurse & Case Manager is available to take any of your questions or concerns. Connecting patients with advanced brain tumor treatment centers, making appointments, assisting with insurance questions and finding resources to help with financial concerns are just some of the services we offer. This unique and unparalleled concierge-style service is available for brain tumor patients of all ages, as well as family members and caregivers.
Additional services we provide:
- We connect you with specialists.
- We leverage our Medical Advisory Board to provide you with a personal review of your case and any MRI or pathology reports.
- We provide you with the latest information on Brain Tumor Research, including free publications from the EndBrainCancer Initiative and other Brain Tumor related organizations.
Our goal is to give patients and families the information they need, quickly, allowing patients to make the best decision for them based on their unique needs.