Our services are offered 100% free of charge to patients and their families/caregivers. The “Direct Connect” Program of the EndBrainCancer Initiative | Chris Elliott Fund provides brain tumor patients, whether newly diagnosed or battling a brain tumor recurrence, with detailed information, resources and support via phone or email.
We have Patient Navigators standing by to take any of your questions or concerns. Connecting patients with advanced brain tumor treatment centers, making appointments, assisting with insurance questions and finding resources to help with financial concerns are just some of the services we offer. This unique and unparalleled concierge style service for brain tumor patients of all ages, is offered completely free of charge to brain tumor patients, as well as family members and caregivers. Additional services we provide: We connect you with specialists. We leverage the EndBrainCancer Initiative | Chris Elliott Fund Medical Advisory Board to provide you with a personal review of your case and any MRI or pathology reports. We provide you with the latest information on Brain Tumor Research, including free publications from the EndBrainCancer Initiative | Chris Elliott Fund and other Brain Tumor related organizations. Our goal is to give patients and families the information they need, quickly, allowing patients to make the best decision for them based on their specific needs. If you, or a loved one, need our services, please don’t hesitate to contact us today:
- CLICK HERE to fill out a Patient Inquiry Form where you can share your needs and concerns with our “Direct Connect” team.
- Call our “Direct Connect” Line. 425-444-2215.
- Send us an email. email@example.com
- Contact us through Facebook
- Some of our consultations are done via conference call which we will schedule with you in advance, and provide you with our dial-in information. Or you may want to connect with us via Skype. We are always taking new patients and we are here to help!
We are accepting nominations for Board Members with the following skills:
- Business/Partnership Development
- Grant Writer
- Media Professional
- Medical Professional
- Attorney with a focus on Non-profit work and/or Contract Negotiations
For more information, please fill out a Board Member Nomination Form.